Saturday, November 12, 2005

Here and ready to go!

Ok, the pins and the cards are now in my posession. The price will be $5, and that will include the pin and two comment cards(which look really good). I chose $5 because it's still a relatively low price and that way, if they actually sell quickly, I reorder with the money I make by the time I get to half stock. So, the price was conceived to keep the pins flowing without having to dip back into my bank account. Payment will either be through Paypal or you can mail me the payment. If you are interested or want more info, you can e-mail me at jimmyglynn*at*me.com. I hope you all enjoy spreading the Disneyland love.

p.s. I'm going to TDA today to try and give the very first one to Matt Ouimet for doing such a great job! Even if I can't give it to him in person, I really hope it gets to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home